Interior Veneer Doors with drawing
The Veneer series with drawings represents the classical construction project of pressed doors with pantographs or flat – with or without framesets.
Each door has its own unique design, you can also create your own combinations.
Door leaf construction
The construction of door leaf consists of a wooden frame filled with stabilizing core “honeycomb” and is covered from both sides with MDF.
The frame construction is made of plywood and the trims are from plywood also.
Finishing – Coating
The leaf, the door frame and trims, are coated with veneer various wood and polish with water-based paints (environmentally and user friendly) from a wide range of colours.
• Three bolt hinge, simple interior lock and rubber.
• The color of the standard hardware are yellow (gold).
• Change color from yellow to inox.
• Dual bolt hinges with three settings on yellow and inox.
• Lock “mediana”, safety lock, safe lock, cylinder lock.
• Rod aluminum 10mm x 3 mm or 5mm x 3mm or 4mm (Rounded).
• GLASS frame
• The door can be produced with squared frame and trim of 10cm.