Schüco FW 60+ SG
The Schüco FW 60+ SG structural glazing system can be used to create impressive all-glass façades. On the basis of the range of loadbearing structures of the tried-and-tested FW 60+ mullion/transom systems, the systems can be used for façade constructions of all sizes. The flush appearance of the structural glazing is achieved by using profiles that are only visible on the room side. From the outside, only glass surfaces with slender shadow joints are visible. The 2-part stainless steel spacer for air-tight or gas-tight edge seal offers additional thermal insulation possibilities.
- Structural glazing façade for glass weights up to 450 kg
- Maximum pane formats of up to 2600 mm x 4200 mm possible
- 2-part stainless steel spacers for an air-tight or gas-tight edge seal
- Multi-pane insulating glass in accordance with DIN EN 1279 part 3 with a Ug value of 1.1 W/m2K.
- Flush-fitted or U-shaped silicone dry gasket or wet sealing possible
- Extended combination options for glazing thickness of internal and external panes (6 to 12 mm)
- Schüco AWS 102 opening units can be used as projected top-hung windows or parallel opening windows
- New fittings for vent weights of up to 250 kg for opening units
- General Building Approval Z-70.1-46
- European Technical Approval ETA-05/0114
- Air permeability Class 4
- Watertightness RE1200
- Burglar resistance RC 2
- Uf value (>=) 1,2