A NEW STONE CLADDING PROJECT WITH MARBLES AND ALUMINIUM FRAMES
This project has been implemented with a stone cladding method and perimetric support. It’s suitable for advanced technology buildings. Important energy profits are being obtained due to vertical air circulation which can be controlled, helping the building to be insulated.
- Perimetric support of each stone piece, preventing peeling, crushing and falling overtime.
- Economy of material and lower manufacturing cost, due to small thickness of the rock plate.
- Easy and quick installation
- Variety of joints, surfaces and shapes in combination with glazing system.
- Horizontal placement of stone plates on the ceiling.
- The visible parts of the aluminium profiles can be colored
The most important thing is that the architect is free to design the building form without restrictions. Profile variety offers the possibility for a plane or curved surface, for every short of cladding: combination of joints and stone dimensions.
Replacement windows may not be at the top of your list of home improvement projects, but perhaps they should be. When you notice that your windows are foggy, drafty, difficult to open and close, or have rotten frames or sills, it's time to examine the tremendous benefits of replacement windows. New windows save energy, provide consistent temperatures in your home, improve your home’s curb appeal and increase security.
Purchasing new windows might seem costly at first glance, but after evaluating your monthly energy savings year after year, it’s one of the best home improvements you can make, so it's important to choose the most efficient windows that work best in your climate. Older, single-pane windows are often the source of up to 70 percent of your home's heat loss. In contrast, energy efficient replacement windows are designed specifically to keep heat in or out, depending on the season.
- New windows keep extreme weather outside. Energy-efficient windows can reduce the demand on your heating and cooling systems by up to 25% allowing you to make your home more comfortable at a lower cost.
- Premium window insulation. Double- or triple-pane replacement windows are now filled with gas, typically argon or krypton, to help keep air from escaping your home.
- “Low-e” (low thermal emissivity) windows have a very thin coating applied to the glass. This coating reflects various solar waves, such as long-wave infrared energy (or heat) from the sun, keeping your home more comfortable. Combined with double- or triple-pane glass and argon or krypton gas, low-e coatings can significantly improve the thermal efficiency of your windows.
Extremely proud of the successful completion of yet another great project by our company! The completion of the buildings of the THRISIOU PLATEAU complex (ERGOSE) is a project of modernization of the railway network, which was constructed in cooperation with the AKTOR SA - TERNA SA J/V. Architectural design by the company BOBOTIS + BOBOTIS ARCHITECTS.
Eurodomica has created a new partnership with Aktor - Terna Consortium to implement a major project, the construction of a modern railway complex in Aspropyrgos, which will bring together the rail and commercial activities, currently handled in premises that are scattered in several areas of the capital . This complex will include: Sorting Station, terminal for containers, customs, commercial station, warehouses, beam lines for deposition wagons with dangerous goods, washing machines and all the necessary facilities to serve the above activities.
The transfer of these facilities in a single area, outside the residential complex of Athens, will have significant environmental and spatial planning benefits for the entire urban area of the capital.
Eurodomica having established an extensive sales network abroad, expanding its presence in the Middle East by launching its new Showroom in Kuwait. Our new cooperation has a strategic significance for us. Kuwait, located in the heart of the Persian Gulf, is a country that aspires to become a world tourist attraction, having to its credit enviable structures and modern buildings.